In this episode, I interview my son Caleb, who is one of our worship leaders at Antioch Community Church. Here are some of the points we discuss:
· How Caleb was led to become a worship leader.
· The call to lead is the call to prepare. How should a worship leader prepare for the next Sunday morning?
· The WorshipGod Conference, sponsored by Sovereign Grace Church, could be a life changing event. The next one is “Called to Be Faithful” and will be held in Santa Ana, CA June 27-29, and in Louisville, KY July 31-Aug. 3. For more information: http://www.worshipgod2013.org/
· We talk about Bob Kauflin’s excellent book, Worship Matters.
· We discuss the worship song entitled, “Come Praise and Glorify.” A sample can be heard at http://22.214.171.124/Media/SongSamples/PlaySongSample.aspx?fn=M4290-03-51-Sample.mp3&ShowBuyIcon=false
If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message for me by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or go to https://www.speakpipe.com/HealthyChurchRadio. You can, also, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!
Caleb Fox, son of Mark and Cindy Fox, lives in Burlington, NC with his bride Celia. He studied Communications at Thomas Edison State College and now works for Piedmont Metals, Inc. in Burlington as a welder and fabricator.
Caleb is one of the worship leaders at Antioch Community Church where his dad pastors, and he strives to preach the Gospel through the songs he chooses for the Sunday morning service.
Caleb is also passionate about overseas missions, and has had the opportunity to travel to Kenya, Haiti and Colombia.
You can find him on Facebook, as well as on Twitter @CandCfox.