In this episode, I discuss the importance of fathers leading their families. Here are some of the points I discuss:
· 1 Corinthians 11:3 is a key verse in understanding that men leading their homes is an indicative in Scripture, not an imperative. A man is the head of his household.
· A man who is leading biblically will fulfill the role of prophet for his family.
· A prophet is someone who hears something from God.
· A prophet is someone who also communicates what he has heard from God with those for who he is responsible.
· Family devotions is a non-negotiable.
· A man’s children are his primary disciples.
· My book, A Faithful Man, can be found here: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781619966567&HC_ISBN=
· A Gospel Primer by Milton Vincent can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Gospel-Primer-Christians-Learning-Glories/dp/1885904673/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1365107025&sr=1-1&keywords=the+gospel+primer+by+milton+vincent
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message for me by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or go to https://www.speakpipe.com/HealthyChurchRadio. You can, also, email me at email@example.com.
- Please subscribe to the podcast, and go to the podcast on iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter, too.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!