In this episode, I begin a discussion about planting a family-integrated church. Here are some of the points:
- There are people all over the country and in other countries who are praying about starting a new family-integrated church.
- It is easier to give birth than to raise the dead.
- A church building does not a church make. The argument that we have too many churches now is not accurate. We may have too many church buildings but we do not have near enough living, vibrant, healthy churches.
- New churches reach the lost more than established churches. They also offer new opportunities for service and for leadership.
- A family-integrated church, simply defined, is a place where families worship together instead of being divided at the front door.
- There are many different types of family-integrated churches.
- John Piper’s quote about families worshiping together can be found here: http://www.desiringgod.org/resource-library/articles/the-family-together-in-gods-presence
- For a chance to win a FREE copy of my book, Planting a Family-Integrated Church, go to http://www.healthychurchradio.com and make a comment on today’s podcast. Or leave me a voicemail (click the tab on the right side of the page that says “send a voice mail”). All those who do will have their names put in a drawing for a free book.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!