In this episode, I talk about some of the first steps necessary in starting a new church. Here are some of the points:
- Ask God to lead you to other like-minded people who are seeking Him about starting a church.
- Meet with the leaders of your current church and humbly share what God is doing in your heart.
- Seek counsel from the leaders of your church, as you ask to be sent out as a church plant.
- Pray. This is the first, second, and third most important thing church planters must do!
- If the church will not send you out, seek another spiritual covering from churches in the community or those outside the community.
- I discuss four steps to take in finding people in your area to whom God is speaking the same things about church planting.
- For a chance to win a FREE copy of my book, Planting a Family-Integrated Church, go to https://www.healthychurchradio.com and make a comment on today’s podcast. Or leave me a voicemail (click the tab on the right side of the page that says “send a voice mail”). All those who do will have their names put in a drawing for a free book.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!