In this episode, I talk about the way a new church plant looks like courtship. Here are some of the points:
- Begin meeting with the other “like-minded” families.
- The first man who had the vision for the church plant will usually set the agenda for the first meeting of a potential core group.
- The most important rule in the beginning is that everyone must be honest about what they believe the church should “look like.” I discuss the difference between the magnifying glass and the rose-colored glasses, and when they each should be used.
- I discuss a list of fifteen questions that each core group should answer.
- For a chance to win a FREE copy of my book, Planting a Family-Integrated Church, go to www.healthychurchradio.com and make a comment on today’s podcast. Or leave me a voicemail (click the tab on the right side of the page that says “send a voice mail”). All those who do will have their names put in a drawing for a free book.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!