In this episode, I talk about the importance of church membership and how new members’ classes can be led. Here are some of the points:
- I discuss the biblical reasons I see for church membership.
- I share a quote from John Piper’s book, When I Don’t Desire God in support of church membership. http://www.desiringgod.org/resource-library/books/when-i-dont-desire-god
- I talk about the new members’ class at Antioch and the three big questions we answer for prospective members: Where did we come from? Who are we? Where are we going? (History, Doctrine & Leadership, Vision)
- I share the story of how God provided a place for our church to meet without going into debt or paying interest.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!