In this episode, I talk about the different ways a church can meet together, and the importance of having a place that you can use every day. Here are some of the points:
- Those who plant churches that begin in a house should only meet there for one of two reasons: “Security or size.”
- Many (not all) house churches start with an “Us four, nor more” mindset, and never grow beyond that.
- There are endless possibilities for places a church can meet that only allow the Sunday morning use of their building: civic centers, movie theatres, schools, and many more.
- There are great advantages to being able to use a building 24/7, even though there are costs involved.
- Starting the church on a Sunday afternoon in your current church, if it is allowed, can be an effective way to “incubate” a new work.
- God can provide for His church without debt. Trust Him.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!