In this episode, I talk about how to get the word out about your church. Here are some of the points I discuss:
- I talk about how we have used newspaper columns, radio spots, and blogs to disciple the believer and intrigue the sinner. God has used them to bring people into the church and into His kingdom! You can subscribe to my blog at http://jmarkfox.wordpress.com
- I talk about the benefit of reaching out to the homeschool community if you are planting a family-integrated church. We offer a weekly homeschool co-op at Antioch. http://www.veritasclasses.org
- I talk about the primary way people come to church: they are invited by members who are excited about what God is doing in their local church!
- The typical newcomer to an area who is looking for a good church will use the internet to find out as much as he can about the options. There is no reason for a church not to invest in an excellent website.
- I tell the story of when Dr. Ben Carson spoke in our town and how he illustrates the power of the human brain.
- Go to http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore to find copies of Family-Integrated Church, Planting a Family-Integrated Church, or A Faithful Man.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!