In this episode, I talk about what a typical Sunday morning service looks like in our family-integrated church. Your experience may greatly vary! Here are some of the points I discuss:
- I share a blog post that my son forwarded to me (author unknown), which asks the question, “What if we used the same excuses for sporting events that we use sometimes for church?”
- I talk about the typical worship service at Antioch Community Church, what we do and why we do it.
- I share a story that happened to me many years ago, which I titled, “Whatever fills you controls you” when I wrote a column about it in 2004.
- Go to http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore to find copies of Family-Integrated Church, Planting a Family-Integrated Church, or A Faithful Man.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!