In this episode, I talk about the challenges parents face when a boy starts to change into a young man. Here are some of the points I discuss:
- I talk about similar struggles in the animal kingdom, using roosters and elephants as illustrations.
- I share the first main point, “It takes a man to raise one.”
- I talk about the three age divisions we find in the Bible.
- I unpack Psalm 45:4, which speaks of qualities we see in Christ and want to se in our sons: “truth, humility, and righteousness.”
- I share the Story of the Week entitled, “No Frontier is Tamed Without Discipline.”
- If you would like a CD of the full one-hour presentation I have done with my sons on this topic, send $8 to: P.O. Box 40 Elon, NC 27244 Make checks payable to Mark Fox.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!