In this episode, I talk about two more strategies parents can use to train a boy to be a man. Here are some of the points I discuss:
- I recap the first point, “It takes a man to raise one.”
- I share the second point, “Hard work is a young man’s best friend.”
- I talk about the power of working at difficult tasks alongside your son.
- I share the third point, “Sons are raised to manhood one son at a time, one day at a time.” The bridge of relationship has to be strong enough for the truth you wish to carry across.
- I share the Story of the Week, “The Nativity.”
- If you would like a CD of the full one-hour presentation I have done with my sons on this topic, send $8 to: P.O. Box 40 Elon, NC 27244 Make checks payable to Mark Fox.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!