At the end of every year, I preach a sermon entitled “Apples of Gold in Settings of Silver,” in which I share some of the nuggets of truth the Lord showed me that year. In this podcast, I share six lessons the Lord taught me in 2013. They include the following:
- One: Friendship is a sheltering tree.
- Two: Endure suffering.
- Three: There’s no equal to a father’s influence.
- Four: Wherever you are, be all there.
- Five: For the sake of Christ, be content with weaknesses.
- Six: There’s no plateau for believers.
If you are interested in hearing this as a sermon I preached at Antioch, it will be online by Tuesday, January 7, at http://www.sermonaudio.com/source_detail.asp?sourceid=antiochchurch
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!