In this episode, my wife, Cindy interviews Tara Ariel, who is a missionary in Colombia, South America. Tara shares about the surprises and the challenges of being a missionary on an island that is anything but exotic.
Tara shares about:
- The difference between being a mom here in the US and on the mission field.
- How the ministry and the lifestyle has surprised her.
- How God has helped them build trust among the people on the island.
- The challenges and suffering that her family has experienced and how God has taught them along the way.
- To get involved in providing clean water on the island, or if you have any questions, you can email Tara at email@example.com
- You can read their blog at https://www.colombianmissionfamily.blogspot.com
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefited from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!