In this episode, I talk about the reason Antioch Community Church started meeting in home groups on Wednesday nights more than 20 years ago, and why we keep loving it just as much as always!
I share about:
- The first summer experiment with home groups that got us hooked.
- The purpose of home groups: to “go hard after each other.”
- The reason we meet together for two years (and not more or less) in the same groups.
- The way we decide who is going to meet in which group.
- The leadership of the home groups.
- I also answer a question from C.A. in Florida about how a church can encourage the older parents (“retired from parenting”) to give themselves in support and encouragement to the younger parents.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!