In this episode, I talk about six common problems in home groups and how to deal with them .
I share about:
- Aimlessness. “If you aim at nothing, you’ll hit it every time.”
- Exclusiveness. “Us four, no more, shut the door!”
- Shyness. You have to help the shy ones talk, sometimes by helping the talkative ones be quiet.
- Superficiality. Get past head-to-head sharing and go for heart-to-heart.
- Indiscretion. We need to learn wisdom in how much, with whom, and and when to share.
- Burnout. A car in first gear all the time will not last long. Neither will a home group.
- I also share the “final seven” instructions for home group leadership. The last and most important? “Love your people.”
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!