In this episode, I interview Hannah and Luke Fox, two of my children who just graduated from college.
We talk about:
- The experience each of them had in adjusting to life away from home.
- The benefits of going to a Christian college or university.
- Luke’s case, find the love of God in a dark period of doubt and discouragement.
- You will be able to download Luke’s 2014 commencement speech at Bryan College, when it is available here: http://www.bryan.edu/graduationvideo
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!