In this episode, I interview Josh Overby, who works for Samaritan’s Purse. We discuss how the Lord led him to be involved with this international ministry, and some of the joys and challenges associated with helping support ministries and nationals in places all over the world.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!
Josh has lived in the Millers Creek, NC area for 35 years. He has been married to his wife Jennifer for 10 years. They currently are raising a son and daughter in the training and admonition of the Lord. Josh currently works for Samaritan’s Purse International Relief as an International Systems Communication Analyst. Josh has served in other leadership roles with the Wilkes Pregnancy Care Center, Millers Creek Christian School and sports ministries. Josh has also served as a Deacon in his home church.
Josh is committed to the furthering of the Gospel through many creative avenues. He has spent most of his life with a background of Information Systems and Telecommunications and received his Bachelors in Computer Information Systems from Appalachian State University. He has had extensive disaster preparedness training and is currently on standby to go anywhere in the world where a major disaster occurs.