In this episode, I interview Todd Wilson, of Familyman Ministries. We talk about his ministry, his family, and his passion to help Dads keep on being dads.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!
TODD WILSON, author of Help! I’m Married to a Homeschooling Mom and The Official Book of Homeschooling Cartoons, is a dad, writer, conference speaker, and former pastor. Todd’s humor and gut-honest realness have made him a favorite speaker at homeschool conventions across the country and a guest on Focus on the Family. Todd and his wife Debbie, along with their eight children spend several months of the year traveling the country encouraging moms and dads. His humor, realness, and straight talk to men (& women) have become his trademark.
Familyman Ministries started with this mission: “to remind dads of what’s most important.” How to accomplish this mission has grown, along with the ministry. The original weekly email (the Familyman Weekly) sent out to just over a hundred dads is now sent out to thousands of dads across the country. There are also many encouragement products available for moms and dads.
Take a look around the website (http://familymanweb.com) There’s lots of cool stuff like top ten lists, cartoons, articles for men, and directions on how to make a potato cannon (most of it is stuff women won’t get). Remember, being a dad is the most important job you’ll ever have, and you only get one shot at it!