In this episode, I interview Jeremy Troxler to talk about Paul’s ministry in Athens when he first went to the synagogue and then to the marketplace to reason with the people.
We talk about:
- How the church can do a better job of “reasoning with itself” about Jesus and His resurrection.
- The many ways we as Christians can reason with people in the marketplace and “gossip the Gospel” wherever life happens, as John Stott says.
- The Great American Disaster, by Francis Schaeffer
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!
Jeremy Troxler was born and raised in the Burlington, NC area. He attended North Carolina State University in Raleigh from 1992 to 2000, and received his Bachelor and Masters of Science in Civil Engineering. Jeremy is a Structural Engineer and works at the family business, Piedmont Metals in Glen Raven, NC. Jeremy and his wife Nicole (also of Burlington, NC) were married on September 30, 2000 and have been blessed with five beautiful children: Noah Davis, Nathan James, Elijah Luke, Lily Ann Elizabeth, and Sarai. They are expecting #6 in December! Jeremy and his family have been at Antioch since January of 2006.