In this episode, I talk about marriage, and how we can learn to value our spouse. I share three points from a recent wedding sermon I preached, based on what we learn from Ephesians 5:22-33: 1. It is not about you, wife. 2. It is not about you, husband. 3. It is not even about BOTH of you! I also share information from an article by Dr. Gary Smalley in Focus on the Family’s online magazine. Finally, I share about a column I wrote three years ago when I wanted to honor my wife on her 50th birthday.
- Dr. Smalley’s article can be found here: http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriagecommunication_and_conflict/the-power-of-healthy-conflict/cherish-recognize-your-spouses-value.aspx
- You can find the article I wrote about Cindy at my blog, here: http://jmarkfox.com/2011/08/01/fifty-reasons-why-i-love-her/
You can subscribe to my blog at the same place!
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!