In this episode, I talk about pursuing a courtship mindset with our children and what that looks like. I also include a recording of my oldest son and his wife, Micah and Kari, as they talk about how they walked through the courtship process seven years ago before their 2008 wedding date.
Here are the things I share about:
- The controlling principle of Romans 14:4-5 in the church
- My definition of courtship
- Preparation for courtship
- How to know when our son or daughter is ready
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!