In this episode, I talk about reasons why we take vacations in the summer. I also share some ideas about having conversations that will help build your family relationally and spiritually. I discuss
- Five Summer Vacation Ideas for Christians (read the article by Teronya Holmes at http://www.travelingmom.com/5-ideas-for-summer-vacation-for-christians/)
- Some of our favorite places to visit
- A memory of directed conversation at Holden Beach
- A camping trip with my sons that was nothing that we had planned but everything we had needed
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!