In this episode, I interview Dick Orcutt, one of the elders of the church, and ask him to share stories and ideas from his family vacations. He answers the all-important questions, which include:
- Beach or mountains?
- Sit & Read or Go Do Things?
- Eat in or Eat out?
- Unpack into drawers or live out of the suitcase?
- And several stories about favorite ‘vacation’ memories!
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!
Dick Orcutt has been a leader at Antioch since the beginning, having served as a deacon for years and now as an elder. Dick is a native of Burlington, NC, graduated with an Engineering degree from Virginia Tech University, and is a manager at Atlantic Sign Media of Burlington. He has been married to Sheila for 39 years (as of April 2014) and they have three daughters (Kristin, Sarah, Elaine), one son-in-law (Josh), and their grand-babies, Chloe and Eli!