In this episode, I talk with my wife about the fish bowl of a pastor’s family. We share about:
- The difficult early years when we really didn’t know what we were doing.
- The hardest things about being a pastor’s wife.
- The biggest challenges our children faced as PKs.
- What we did to help them make it through successfully.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!