In this episode, I talk with Dick Orcutt about the experiences he had as a young man in the New Directions Evangelistic Association, and how he has used what he learned to mentor young people over the years. We share about:
- The way God shaped his life through the New Directions.
- The ten years he worked for the ministry after graduating from college.
- The discipleship principles he learned and has shared with others.
- The struggles young people have today and ways we older believers can help them.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!