In this episode, I talk about a typical week as I prepare a 35-50 minute sermon. I share about:
- The incredible benefit of not having to come up with a topic each week.
- What a typical week looks like from start to finish or sermon prep.
- Why I use Power Point with my sermons and some helpful tips.
- The resources I most enjoy and rely on: Concordance. Word Study books (Gesenius for Hebrew, Spiros Zhodiates for Greek). Commentators: John Stott, FF Bruce, William Hendriksen, Simon Kistemaker, Wayne Grudem. Preachers: John Piper, Alistair Begg. Illustrations: https://www.SermonCentral.com
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!