In this episode, I talk with my wife, Cindy, about the family-integrated church. We share about:
- Some of the differences between the two large groups who call themselves “family-integrated.”
- What happens when a church encourages men to lead their families and disciple their children.
- Some of the fruits we are enjoying because of twenty years of commitment to being family-integrated.
- The fourth national family-integrated church conference our church will hold in a few weeks, Sept. 12-14, 2014.
- For more information, or to register for the conference, go to: http://www.antiochfic.myevent.com
- For more information about the Council for the Family-Integrated Church, go to: http://www.c4fic.org
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!