In this episode, Jeff Akin shares with the conference that took place at Antioch Community Church on September 12-14. The conference was called, “Healthy Church, Healthy Family,” and Jeff shares on the subject of leadership. Jeff is a graduate of the Naval Academy, a business leader with Trane Corporation, a husband and father, and a pastor/elder at The Church at Louisville in Kentucky. He is also a good friend. You will be encouraged in your own leadership as you listen to Jeff.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!