In this episode, Eric Burd shares with the conference that took place at Antioch Community Church on September 12-14. The conference was called, “Healthy Church, Healthy Family,” and Eric teaches on the subject of discipleship. Eric is an elder in the Vancouver Household of Faith in Vancouver, Washington. He is also a good friend. Listen as Eric discusses discipleship with 4 main points: Intimacy, Fear of God, Convictions, and Motives.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!
Eric currently serves alongside Trent Rance as an Elder for Vancouver Household of Faith. He is also on the staff of the Household of Faith Fellowship of Churches. Eric has over 25 years of leadership in the military, business and Christian communities. He is passionate about getting the next generation out of the gate and off to a fast start in fulfilling the mission of the church.
Eric and his wife, Jerry, have been married since 1975 and reside with their family near Vancouver. They have been homeschooling since 1983 and have 5 children.