In this episode, I interview Tony Rose, who has just won election to his second term on the school board. I wanted to talk with Tony about how serving in public office has affected his family, the challenges and surprises he has faced in politics, and what advice he would give to other followers of Christ who are considering running for office but want to make sure they can do so in a way that honors the Lord.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!
Tony Rose serves as Assistant Director of IS&T. He provides direction and leadership to the Systems Administrators and also provides project management oversight for multi-department projects. In his role, he is responsible for monitoring, modifying and maintaining systems for availability, stability and performance.
Additionally, he has held engineering, systems and networking positions for Amdahl Corporation, McGladrey & Pullen Accounting, and Integon Insurance. Tony also worked as a specialized consultant prior to joining Elon in 1999. He holds a B.S. in Electronics Engineering Technology from DeVry University and also serves as chair of the Alamance-Burlington Board of Education.
Tony is married to Audrey and they have two daughters, Autumn and Brynna. They are members of Agape Baptist Church in Mebane. You can contact Tony at email@example.com