In this episode, I talk about a panel discussion I attended on a college campus, in which five academics talked about their spiritual journeys that have led them to rejection of, as one put it, the whole “God idea.” I share about some of the points they made, my response to their assumptions, and some thoughts I wrote in a newspaper column after the event. The column was titled, “The elephant in the room is Jesus.”
- You can see the column and subscribe to my blog here: https://www.jmarkfox.com
- You can see the questions about objective moral standards (or lack of them) here: https://carm.org/questions-on-standard-of-morality
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!