In this episode, I talk about the clear instruction Paul gave to Titus about how we in the church are to relate to those outside. We are to speak evil of no one, avoid quarreling, be gentle, and show perfect courtesy toward all people. That’s a tall order, especially in a culture that is becoming increasingly hostile to Christianity.
I mention Rosaria Champagne Butterfield in the podcast. Here’s a link to an excellent article that she wrote: http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/the-dead-end-of-sexual-sin
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!