Sibling rivalry is as old as Genesis. But does that have to mean that your children grow up competing with each other, jealous of each other, or indifferent to each other? Cindy and I have raised seven children to adulthood (our youngest is almost 16), and we can honestly say that they are best friends. They would rather be with each other than anyone besides their own spouses.
In this episode I share about what I believe are the six most important factors that helped our children grow up to be best friends.
This episode was recorded at the North Carolinians for Home Education annual conference on May 22, 2015, In Winston-Salem, NC.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!