How did we go from “gay marriage is unthinkable” to “gay marriage is unquestionable” in less than one generation? In this podcast, I share about the culture shift that has taken place, how it has happened, and what the Bible says about marriage. This was first preached as a sermon at Antioch Community Church, and can be found in its entirety here: http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=61515113131
- A book I recommend on the subject, which I use freely as a resource in the sermon and the podcast, is Same Sex Marriage, by Sean McDowell and John Stonestreet, and can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Same-Sex-Marriage-Thoughtful-Approach-Response/dp/080101834X/ref=sr_1_1s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1435325894&sr=1-1&keywords=Same+Sex+Marriage
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!