In this 100th podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I spend time talking with my favorite “guest” in the studio, my lovely wife of 33 years. We reflect on the recent mission trip we took to South Africa with 6 others, including our youngest daughter, Susanna. We talk about the value of short-term missions and why we should take our children along.
Thank you for being a faithful listener to Healthy Church Radio. I look forward to sharing more episodes with you in the weeks and months ahead!
East Mountain: http://eastmountain.tv/index.cfm
Learn to Earn: http://www.learntoearn.org.za/
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!