In this 101st podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I talk about a pattern of leadership I see in the person of Nehemiah. The text is Nehemiah 5:14-19, where we see two habits Nehemiah put into place as a leader in Jerusalem. He worked with the people. And He did not take from the people. Given the current state of leadership in our nation, and the political climate in our current election cycle, these proven principles of leadership are MUCH needed!
Thank you for being a faithful listener to Healthy Church Radio. I look forward to sharing more episodes with you in the weeks and months ahead!
You can hear the entire sermon I preached on Nehemiah’s “Pattern of Leadership,” and the other sermons I have preached from the book of Nehemiah, here: https://www.antiochchurchnc.org/resources/sermons/
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!