In this 102nd podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I talk about a panel discussion I was part of recently at Elon University. Five professors were asked to address the question, “Does human evolution represent a threat to my faith? The answers were as varied as you would expect, and there were some definite surprises.
I also share, as we anticipate celebrating the resurrection this Sunday, about the unexpected passing of my older brother last week, and how the Lord comforted me and helped me to give comfort to others at his memorial service. The picture above was taken on November 12, 2015, when I had the privilege of spending a couple of days with my older brother at his place at the beach. I will miss him.
Thank you for being a faithful listener to Healthy Church Radio. I look forward to sharing more episodes with you in the weeks and months ahead!
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!