In this 104th podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I talk about the need for churches to implement a successful plan of succession for leadership. Churches too often suffer as leadership changes because there was little or no prayer and planning before the need arose. I share the plan that Antioch Community Church is currently working through, and what we hope will be a healthy transfer of leadership down the road as a result.
The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller: http://www.amazon.com/The-Meaning-Marriage-Complexities-Commitment/dp/1594631875
Biblical Eldership by Strauch: http://www.amazon.com/Biblical-Eldership-Urgent-Restore-Leadership/dp/0936083115/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1460639862&sr=1-1&keywords=biblical+eldership+by+alexander+strauch
Thank you for being a faithful listener to Healthy Church Radio. I look forward to sharing more episodes with you in the weeks and months ahead.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!