In this 105th podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I talk about the blessings and benefits of memorizing Scripture, particularly books of the Bible. Everyone can do it, even those like me whose memory for people’s names and other details of life seem to be, well, not as sharp as they used to be.
I recommend Jon Bloom’s article, here: http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/ten-reasons-to-memorize-big-chunks-of-the-bible
Andy Davis’ 30-page guide to memorizing books of the Bible can be purchased here: http://www.amazon.com/An-Approach-Extended-Memorization-Scripture-ebook/dp/B00JJPZUZM?tag=desigod06-20
Thank you for being a faithful listener to Healthy Church Radio. I look forward to sharing more episodes with you in the weeks and months ahead.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!