In this 108th podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I talk about the book of James and his encouragement to us about the trials we face as Christians. We see in James 1:2-4 that trials are a means of grace God uses to test our faith. Second, trials are a means of grace God uses to produce steadfastness. Third, trials are a means of grace God uses to make us ‘perfect’ and complete.
I also talk about the movie that is in the theaters now, “Me Before You,” which promotes the message that a disabled person is better off dead.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!