In this 109th podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I interview a good friend and running partner, Mark Davis. We talk about how Mark grew up and was confirmed in the Methodist church, how he met Jesus as a junior in college, and how he uses running as a ministry. He challenges us to run and to even try a 50-mile ultra-marathon!
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!