In this 110th podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I talk about an event from my youth that helped me understand that God is absolutely committed to helping His children grow up. We can run, but we cannot hide.
I also talk about an interview I read in Christianity Today of Curt Thompson, the author of a book by IV Press entitled, The Soul of Shame. You can find it here: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2016/julaug/how-neuroscience-and-bible-explain-shame.html
Finally, I talk about a must-read for every Christian, especially men, and especially men who struggle with anger (that would 99% of you, guys, be honest). The book is called, Unoffendable, and it is by Brant Hansen. You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Unoffendable-Just-Change-Make-Better/dp/0529123851
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!