In this 111th podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I talk about my recent trip to do ministry in Moldova. Situated between Romanian and Ukraine, Moldova is the poorest country in Europe. But it is not because of a lack of resources or because of a poor work ethic. It is mainly because of a corrupt government. I share about the opportunities Kevin Jordan and I had to share in 4 churches, and the present five seminars to men to equip them to be the Prophet, Priest, Protector, and Provider in their homes.
I also talk about the conference, Encourage the Church! Antioch Community Church is having September 9-11. You can register here: https://www.antiochchurchnc.org/ministries/encourage-church-conference/conferenceregistration/
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!