In this episode, I interview Joseph Williams, the CEO of Feed the Hunger, a ministry based in Burlington, NC that helps provide spiritual and physical food for hungry people in the United States and overseas. In this interview, Joseph and I talk about:
- His birth into a missions-minded family and the influence of his father.
- The transition New Directions Ministries made in the 1980’s to becoming a ministry mostly committed to missions.
- Joseph’s leadership in the ministry and the transition to Feed the Hunger, including a name change, last year.
- What Feed the Hunger does and how individuals and churches can get involved.
- Joseph also talks about his “bucket list,” and the best book he read last year, which is The Elijah Generation. You can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Elijah-Generation-Wade-McHargue/dp/1936989700 He also talks about Miracle in the Mountains. You can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Mountains-Experiencing-Transforming-Appalachia/dp/1615071628
You can find out more about Feed the Hunger, pack-a-thons, joining the team on short-term mission trips, and more at http://www.feedthehunger.org
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!
Joseph Williams is Chief Executive Officer of Feed the Hunger, an evangelical mission organization founded in 1968 by his parents. Joseph has been in full-time ministry since 1995 and is a veteran of over 50 short-term mission trips to over 35 countries. He resides in Graham, North Carolina with his wife, Susannah, and their two children, Nathanael and Abigail.