In this episode, I talk about how we as a family and a church celebrate Christmas. Here are some of the points I discuss:
- I talk about the meaning of Christmas, and different ways we explore that each year. John Piper’s advent readings for 2013 can be downloaded for free, here: http://www.desiringgod.org/resource-library/books/good-news-of-great-joy
- I talk about Arnold Ytreeide’s Christmas trilogy as a fun resource for a family read-aloud during the Christmas season. http://www.jothamsjourney.com/
- I share about service projects we do as a family and a church during this season, including Operation Christmas Child and Feed the Hunger. http://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child/ http://feedthehunger.org/
- I talk about some of the ways the church celebrates Christmas, including recognizing the four Sundays of advent.
- I share the Story of the Week entitled, “Trouble at the Inn,” by Dina Donahue.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!