In this 119th podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I (Mark Fox) team up with Shawn Curtis (the officer) and Micah Fox (the president) to talk about the culture of political correctness that has grown to a ridiculous level in our nation.
University of Chicago dean rejects safe spaces: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/27/us/university-of-chicago-strikes-back-against-campus-political-correctness.html?_r=0
Eric Metaxas on safe spaces: http://www.christianheadlines.com/breakpoint/why-safe-spaces-are-dangerous-for-college-campuses.html
Metaxas’ book, If You Can Keep It: http://ericmetaxas.com/books/if-you-can-keep-it/
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!