In this 112th podcast of Healthy Church Radio, I talk about a testimony I recently heard from Mohamed-Ibrahim Yattara, a man from Mali who was raised in Islam but converted to Christianity as a young man. Even though he was rejected by his father and family, he stood fast in his faith. He eventually went to Bible School to learn more, including studies in America. Professor Mohamed now serves as the director of the Bible Institute in Gao, Mali, where he trains and equips young leaders in the Gospel ministry—all of whom are from Muslim backgrounds.
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!