In this episode, I talk about how I got started writing newspaper columns ten years ago, and how you can do it, too. I share about:
- The impact a newspaper column can have on the readers.
- How to gain a hearing, or, reading.
- The importance of writing what you know and keeping it real.
- Using Scripture in your column.
- Why you should write the way you talk.
- Keeping it simple.
- Getting started.
You can subscribe to my blog and receive my weekly newspaper columns at http://www.jmarkfox.com
You can purchase Real Life Moments, a collection of 52 of my columns, here: http://www.amazon.com/Real-Life-Moments-Dads-Devotional/dp/1598585576
Please connect with me.
- If you have a question for me about this episode OR have a church related issue that you want me to cover on a future episode, leave an audio message by clicking the tab on the right, “Send a Voice Message”, or at SpeakPipe.
- Please subscribe to the podcast.
- Go to iTunes and give it a 5-star rating, if you have benefitted from it.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for telling your friends about Healthy Church Radio!